UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2017-2018 Uttar Pradesh PSC RO ARO Exam Syllabus 2018 UP PSC Review Officer Asst. Review Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 Check UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern
UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct a Preliminary Written exam for recruitment to the posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application form for These Posts. The Process of Submitting Application form Will be Online. More Details are as follows.
About Exam : The exam Will be held on 08.04.2018 (tentatively). Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of RO & ARO Pre Exam conducting by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the RO & ARO Pre written Exam is as Follows:
- The Preliminary written test will be of total 200 marks and multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two papers in this examination.
- Paper-I named General Studies containing 140 questions carrying 140 marks and Paper-II named General Hindi containing 60 questions carrying 60 marks.
- The time duration for Paper-I and Paper-II will be 02:00 hours and 01:00 hours respectively.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for RO ARO Pre written Exam is given below :
Paper-I (General Studies)
General Studies : The paper of General Studies will include questions on the following topics :-
1. General Science,
2. History of India,
3. Indian National Movement,
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture,
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
6. Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
7. World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India.
8. Current National and International Important Events.
9. General Intelligentsia.
10. Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
General Science : Question of General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
Current Events of National and International Importance : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
History of India : History of India emphasis should be on broad understanding of economic, Social, Cultural and Political aspects of Indian History.
Indian national Movement : In Indian national Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the nature and character of the Indian freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
Indian polity and Economy : In Indian Polity and economy, questions will test knowledge of the candidate pertaining to Indian Polity including the Indian Constitution. Panchayati Raj and community Development, broad features of Indian economy and planning.
World Geography and population : In world geography and population, only General understanding of the subject will be expected with emphasis on physical/ecological, economic and socio-demographic aspects of Geography of India.
General Intelligentsia : Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Paper-II (General Hindi)
(1) Opposites (10 words)
(2) Sentence and Correction in framing (10 sentences)
(3) One word for several words (10 words)
(4) Same usage and same nature words (10 words)
(5) A Noun as Defined by an adjective & an adjectives (10 words)
(6) Synonymous words (10 words)